Re: [wsi_wsbasic] Re: WS-AddressingMetadata Maintenance Issue: (re: [wsi_wsbasic] BP 20133: proposal 1)

On Tue, 19 May 2009, Gilbert Pilz wrote:

> I'm not sure what this has to do with our proposal since we aren't
> "contradicting" anything. We're adding an optional attachment point for
> policies containing the wsam:Addressing assertion. The semantics of
> wsam:Addressing, wsam:Anonymous, and wsam:NonAnonymous are not being changed.

Let's say that in HTML we allow <head> after <body> in the specification
"PigFarmML", isn't that a problem for all existing HTML parsing
implementations? Most probably yes (well ok, the choice of HTML might not
be the best here). So the semantic of the qnames is one thing, but where
to put them is also part of interop and the specification itself.

         ~~Yves