Re: New Proposed Alternative D to resolve WS addr metadata LC comment

Hi,

I concur that it is troublesome that the two policies Tom is quoting do
not intersect. Nested assertions are meant to qualify the behavior of
the encapsulating assertion and should not cause any issue when
intersecting with an assertion with the same QName that does not contain
nested policies. I don't see any reason why these policies should not be
allowed to intersect. I reviewed earlier versions of WS-SecurityPolicy
and WS-Policy but none seem to consider this case.

Fabian