WSDL Binding Document Namespace

From: David Illsley <david.illsley@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 16:45:37 +0000
To: public-ws-addressing@w3.org

Good afternoon all,
If I'm bringing this issue up too early and we need to make more progress
with the policy assertions, then lets have the discussion later but I
wanted to bring up the possibility of keeping the current namespace for
interoperability reasons - There are a number of shipped implementations
which support at least a subset of the current namespace that I'd like to
keep interoperability with them (and the WSDL they generate/understand).

Given that the Anonymous element is not widely implemented and we are
keeping the remainder of the specification, I propose retaining the
2006/05 namespace for those elements and adding a new namespace for the
new, policy-specific bits, all within the same document.

How does this sound as an option?

David

David Illsley
Web Services Development