Re: Proposal for WS-Policy assertions

Hi Marc, I have a few of questions:
1. Are these flags supposed to be proscriptive i.e. do we define behaviour
if the server receives a response EPR which does not conform?
2. I assume the RM-Anon isn't supported/allowed if there is just a
wsaw:AnonymousReplies?
3. I assume that, per the resolution of CR32, in the absence of
wsaw:AnonymousReplies or wsaw:NonAnonymousReplies, the none-uri is
supported (indeed logically is the only supported/allowed address to
send)?

David