cr3 suggestion (was Re: Agenda, WS-Addressing distributed meeting, March 13, 2006)

From: Hugo Haas <hugo@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 11:55:09 +0100
To: Bob Freund <bob@freunds.com>
Cc: "[WS-A]" <public-ws-addressing@w3.org>
* Bob Freund <bob@freunds.com> [2006-03-10 01:52-0500]
>     2006-03-03: Jonathan Marsh to Send email to John Kemp indication WG
> reconsideration and action of CR3  PENDING

Following a discussion with the Director about cr3, I would like to
make the following suggestion to the Working Group to strengthen the
text about xml:id by replacing:

  Attribute extensibility allows use of xml:id[xml:id] for
  identification of these elements if desired.

by:

  An xml:id[xml:id] attribute SHOULD be used for identification of
  these elements when desired, as allowed by the attribute
  extensibility.

Regards,

Hugo

--