RE: SOAP 1.1 request-optional-response http binding

I think you could easily have a 202 with a content-type text/xml that
contains a soap envelope with an empty soap body and a ws-rx header that
acks a previous message.  Seems like it could be interpreted as the
expected response, or not the expected response.

I don't know if I'd preclude text/html for 202, I admit I'm thinking
more of the previous case..

Cheers,
Dave

by email and then delete it.