Testing result update

From: Jonathan Marsh <jmarsh@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 12:20:44 -0800
To: "WS-Addressing Tests" <public-ws-addressing-tests@w3.org>, <public-ws-addressing@w3.org>
FYI

Paul, David, Arun, and myself (and a few lurkers) bashed our test
framework for a few hours today.  We believe we have all the outstanding
logging issues solved.  This caused 18 boxes to flip from red to green.
Congratulations to IBM for having 95% green for the required cases (and
I understand tests for the remaining 2 testcases will appear in the next
refresh).

We expect dozens more to flip as soon as endpoints are refresh.

 [  Jonathan Marsh  ][  jmarsh@microsoft.com
<mailto:jmarsh@microsoft.com>   ][  http://spaces.msn.com/auburnmarshes
<http://spaces.msn.com/auburnmarshes>   ]