Re: Choices for CR 20

Hi David,

On 2/10/06, David Hull <dmh@tibco.com> wrote:
>  Mark Baker wrote:
>  As this relates to the TAG's endPointRefs-47 issue, I'd suggest that
> an absent wsa:To header should imply that the endpoint address is that
> provided in the envelope of the containing application protocol (when
> one is in use). e.g. the HTTP Request-URI on an HTTP hop.
>
> Mark.
>
>  I would see this as applying to CR 18, not CR 20.  CR 20 is a purely
> syntactic question: If you don't see wsa:To, what value (if any) do you
> assign to [destination]?  CR 18 is a semantic question of what do you do
> when you see anonymous in the [destination] (regardless of whether wsa:To
> was anonymous or missing).

Ok, but based on that description it would seem to apply to CR 20.

So, starting with Example 3-2, adding an HTTP envelope, and ripping
off wsa:To , we'd have this;

POST http://example.org/ultimate-destination/ HTTP/1.1
Host: example.org
    <wsa:Action>...</wsa:Action>
    <fabrikam:CustomerKey
wsa:IsReferenceParameter='true'>123456789</fabrikam:CustomerKey>
    <fabrikam:ShoppingCart
wsa:IsReferenceParameter='true'>ABCDEFG</fabrikam:ShoppingCart>
   </S:Header>
   <S:Body>
   </S:Body>
</S:Envelope>