Preferences for CR 20

From: David Hull <dmh@tibco.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 10:01:47 -0500
To: "public-ws-addressing@w3.org" <public-ws-addressing@w3.org>

I can live with either option 0 (status quo; default wsa:To to anonymous
everywhere) or option 2 (never default wsa:To; you can still use
anonymous, but you have to do so explicitly).  I somewhat prefer 0
because it's the status quo and because it might possibly make it easier
to support both WSA and old-style HTTP endpoints.

I would vote against option 1 (limit defaulting to request-response
only), but would likely not formally object to it.