Re: SOAP 1.1 One-way HTTP Binding doc

David Orchard wrote:
> I'm a little confused by Anish's message because he went from "

> but

Not sure what was confusing about that.
Were you confused/concerned that the example did not state that all the
MU checking would be done before the WSRX headers are processed?

What I meant in my example (would that be 0th example?) was:
"... I might send back a 202 with a WSRX ack after >>doing the MU
check<<, processing all the WSRX headers and storing the messages
 >>which consists of SOAP body and all the non-WSRX headers<< in a DB,
but before processing other non-WSRX headers."

Does that make it clearer?