Re: CR20

Either of option 0 or 3 seems reasonable. Option 2 would work too, but
will then require the response message in soap/http case to include
wsa:To. But more importantly, we don't define what 'anon' means and say
that the binding must/should define it. It seems strange to ban the use
of a URI whose semantics are defined by some other spec.

Option 1, as I (and Marc, IIRC) mentioned on last week's call makes it
harder to validate the message independent of the context (context here
means whether it is a request or a reply or something else). In case of
CR17, since one is already in the middle of sending a reply and trying
to figure out where to send it, defaulting does not pose a burden.

Another option is to make [destination] optional. This is the option I
prefer, but not sure if there is a whole lot of support for it within
the WG. Defaulting to something whose semantics is undefined (in the
core) just doesn't seem right.

-Anish