Greetings

From: Mike Vernal <mvernal@microsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 00:13:54 -0700
To: <public-ws-addressing@w3.org>

Greetings,

My name is Mike Vernal, and I am a Program Manager in the Connected Systems Division at Microsoft, where I work on our implementations of SOAP, WSDL, and WS-Addressing in the Windows Communication Foundation (formerly code-named "Indigo").

It's my pleasure to be joining Jonathon Marsh and Marc Goodner as one of the Microsoft representatives to the WS-Addressing WG.  I will be replacing the spot formerly held by Martin Gudgin.

Unfortunately, I must send my regrets for this Monday's call (09/12) as I will be traveling to the Microsoft Professional Developer's Conference in LA during that time.  I will be back in the office (and dialed-in to the conference call) on the following Monday, 09/19.

Cheers,
-mike