Editor question on lc64

From: Marc Hadley <Marc.Hadley@Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 13:45:02 -0400
To: public-ws-addressing@w3.org

We accepted the resolution proposed in lc64, part of which states:

15) I'd rename the attribute RelationshipType to relationshipType as I
believe in W3C specs at least attributes usually start lowercased (even
if element name capitalization is inconsistent in the specs).

We previously changed isReferenceParameter to IsReferenceParameter to
make case consistent throughout so I think we need to either revisit
this decision or decline this part of the resolution.

Marc.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/addr/lc-issues/#lc64

---
Marc Hadley <marc.hadley at sun.com>
Business Alliances, CTO Office, Sun Microsystems.