Re: MAPs and SOAP

I'm not sure it's as bad as all that.

First, the "role", however it's expressed in XML, is not selecting
type.  The type is always EPR.  It's not like a reply endpoint is an EPR
while an alternate reply endpoint is some sort of alternate EPR.

Second, I don't think making the set of EPRs in the MAPs extensible
requires changing the spelling of  well-known endpoints.  As I said
originally, I don't really care how things end up looking on the wire,
as long as I can easily add my own kind of endpoints to the MAPs and
thus to the SOAP properties of the message.  What those SOAP properties
look like on the wire is of much less concern to me.  Wasn't the ability
to encapsulate the details of how things look on the wire the point of
having abstract properties in the first place?