RE: Editorial work on issue 53 complete

From: Yalcinalp, Umit <umit.yalcinalp@sap.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 23:00:56 +0100
To: "Marc Hadley" <Marc.Hadley@Sun.COM>, <public-ws-addressing@w3.org>

I just looked at the schemas you provided. I noticed that the top level
elements are those that correspond to MAPs and EPR.

I would like to see MetaData element as a top level element to
facilitate its reuse, but it is defined within the complexType
EndpointReferenceType as a local element.

Therefore, this is a new issue with respect the schema, although it
requires a very simple fix.