Relationship in in/out/request/reply

From: David Hull <dmh@tibco.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2005 14:55:33 -0500
To: public-ws-addressing@w3.org
In the WSDL binding, the "Relationship" refprop for the reply message is
defined as consisting of (reply-to, request message ID).  We should at
least clarify this to say that the relationship property MUST /include/
this pair, but may include others, analogous to the boilerplate about
being able to include non-required properties as part of a larger
conversation.

We should also clarify whether any (non-required) entries in the request
message's Relationship refprop MUST or SHOULD be echoed back in the
reply message's Relationship refprop.