RE: Self-describing Messages wrt MEPs

From: Rogers, Tony <Tony.Rogers@ca.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 10:49:03 +1000
To: "David Orchard" <dorchard@bea.com>, <public-ws-addressing@w3.org>
Even so, I do like this - explicitly calling out that no reply is
expected is a good thing.

It does amuse me, though, to have a ReplyTo on a message that isn't
expecting a reply. Maybe that's just my warped sense of humour :-)

Tony Rogers
tony.rogers@ca.com <blocked::mailto:tony.rogers@ca.com>

  _____