Re: Action without UsingAddressing

From: Anish Karmarkar <Anish.Karmarkar@oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 10:03:30 -0700
To: Arun Gupta <Arun.Gupta@Sun.COM>
CC: public-ws-addressing@w3.org

There aren't any required/mustUnderstand rules for attribute extensions
(which is what wsaw:Action is) in WSDL. If wsaw:Action is present
without a wsaw:UsingAddressing on the corresponding binding/port then I
would think it would be up to the WSDL processor to decide whether it
wants to ignore wsaw:Action or not (in which case it will have to engage
ws-addressing).

-Anish