RE: Snapshots of the drafts for review

From: <paul.downey@bt.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 14:54:05 -0000
To: <hugo@w3.org>, <public-ws-addressing@w3.org>

from a quick read, i'm happy with these, apart from section 2.3
which stands out like a sore thumb. i'll raise a separate Email.

two editorial comments (not required for this publication):

- i thought we'd agreed at the F2F to reference RFC3986 rather
  than RFC2396bis?

- it might be nice to populate the non-normative Acknowledgements
  for those of us in need of a small ego boost :-)