NEW ISSUE: Schema tweaks

From: Jonathan Marsh <jmarsh@microsoft.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 06:23:42 -0800
To: <public-ws-addressing@w3.org>

In looking at the schema at
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2004/ws/addressing/ws-addr.xsd and
see a few improvements that could be made.

Title: Suggested schema tweaks

below.

Justification: Improve the schema :-)

Target: Schema

Proposal:

1) Add attribute wildcards to ReferenceParamatersType and PoliciesType
so there is consistent attribute extensibility throughout.

2) The spec says @RelationshipType defaults to
"http://www.w3.org/2005/02/addressing/reply" but this isn't indicated in
the schema.  Although we don't want to require schema validation in
order to construct the property value correctly, is there a reason we
shouldn't describe this defaulting in the schema?

3) Add @blockDefault="#all" to xs:schema.

4) Add @elementFormDefault="qualified" to xs:schema.

5) We seem to mix styles on the names of types.  Some end in "Type",
others don't.  Suggest adding "Type" AttributedURI, AttributedQName,
FaultCodesOpenEnum, FaultCodes, AttributedNonNegativeInteger.