Re: wsa:To -> SOAP1.2's ImmediateDestination

On Wed, Aug 24, 2005 at 02:14:43PM -0400, Marc Hadley wrote:
> On Aug 24, 2005, at 2:13 PM, Mark Baker wrote:
> >
> >>IMO, the SOAP 1.2 HTTP binding clearly treats intermediaries as HTTP
> >>gateways, I agree that there's ambiguity in the text you point to but
> >>your desired interpretation is not borne out by the rest of the
> >>specification.
> >>

> >Which parts?
> >
> All of them except the sentence you quoted ;-).

Heh, funny guy. 8-)

Seriously though, if you find something, I'd like to hear about it,
since I went over the full spec several times prior to publication
as a Rec, to check that it was consistent with my views (it was).

Mark.
--
Mark Baker.  Ottawa, Ontario, CANADA.          http://www.markbaker.ca
Coactus; Web-inspired integration strategies   http://www.coactus.com