RE: Review of WSDL 2.0 drafts by the Web Services Addressing Working Group

From: Jonathan Marsh <jmarsh@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 12:48:45 -0700
To: "Hugo Haas" <hugo@w3.org>, <public-ws-addressing@w3.org>, "Mark Nottingham" <mark.nottingham@bea.com>

As Hugo suggests, the WSDL WG is especially interested in your feedback
on our facilities to describe references to services and endpoints [1],
specifically the wsdlx:interface and wsdlx:binding attributes for
extending Schema types.  Our desire is to use these to describe strongly
typed WS-Addressing EPRs as well as other reference structures such as
plain URIs.

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-wsdl20-20050803/#wsdlx-references