RE: Review of WSDL 2.0 drafts by the Web Services Addressing Working Group

As Hugo suggests, the WSDL WG is especially interested in your feedback
on our facilities to describe references to services and endpoints [1],
specifically the wsdlx:interface and wsdlx:binding attributes for
extending Schema types.  Our desire is to use these to describe strongly
typed WS-Addressing EPRs as well as other reference structures such as
plain URIs.

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-wsdl20-20050803/#wsdlx-references