Re: i058 resolution text

Jonathan Marsh wrote:
> The following properties were found by the WG to represent run-time
> information and therefore static description of them doesn't have
> sufficient utility to warrant adding WSDL extensions to control their
> values:
>   [source endpoint]
>   [reply endpoint]
>   [fault endpoint]
>   [message ID]
>
> [relationship] is a pair of IRI values, of which one (message
> identifier) is run-time and not directly describable in WSDL.
> Describing a relationship alone does not provide much value.

To be pedantic, providing a generic way of describing a relationship
perhaps does not provide much value. This is to emphasize the fact that
there are cases where specifying the relationship IRI statically in WSDL
does provide value -- such as in the case of relating two one-way
operations in WSDL to provide an async higher level request-response --
but those cases are better served by the usecase specific extensions
(which have to be added in any case).

-Anish