RE: Issue 019: WSDL Version Neutrality

Below.

dereferencing the WSDL.  Neither do component designators provide a
black and white advantage in regards to dereferencing.  I believe it
will be easier to define a mechanism designed for WSDL 1.1 to WSDL 2.0
than the reverse.

> (3) requires to specify the action value in one of the descriptions -
> if several are being provided - if a value is not manually set.
>
> (4) introduces a new URI mechanism for WSDL 1.1 which is different
> from the one which is in the Member submission.
>
> (3) or (4) have my personal preference.

(2) has my preference, though perhaps (3) is doable to.  I'll come up
with a concrete proposal for (2).