Re: i0001: EPRs as identifiers

From: Mark Baker <distobj@acm.org>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 08:44:44 -0500
To: public-ws-addressing@w3.org

Given the aggressive publication schedule, combined with the
inevitability of this issue finding itself in front of the TAG, as well
as the delays implicit with the impending holiday season, I'd suggest
that it would be prudent for the WG to request TAG input ASAP.  That is,
of course, assuming that there's concensus to adopt Dave's proposal, and
not, say, my alternative proposal of defining an epr URI scheme and
mapping.

Cheers,

Mark.