i028: RE: i028: Implications of the presence of ReplyTo

But the presence of "ReplyTo" does not necessarily mandate a [WSDL]
Request-response operation type:
aren't we talking of possibly long-lasting MEPs, asynchronous
request-responses,
(e.g. implemented as two separate One-way calls in opposite directions)
where the application logic behind the WS operation needs be given a
response address?
(and i030 makes the case that precisely, ReplyTo may not be needed with a
[WSDL]request-response type)

 So I believe a message with ReplyTo and a message without, could both be
carried over a One-way message.

Now the problem I see with ReplyTo, is that the requirement of including a
ReplyTo element must be operation-specific, not WS-specific.
For the same WS instance, operation A may require it, operation B may not.
As a user, how will I know that I "MUST include ReplyTo" for A? Shouldn't
the EPR tell me that?

Jacques
Fujitsu Software