Re: New Issue: use XSD to describe the syntax [i032]

From: Mark Nottingham <mark.nottingham@bea.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 11:49:20 -0800
Cc: "public-ws-addressing@w3.org" <public-ws-addressing@w3.org>
To: Rich Salz <rsalz@datapower.com>

Thanks, Rich.

This is now issue 32
   http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/addr/wd-issues/#i032

To me, the most apparent questions here are;

   a) Should we describe the specification using XML Schema?
   b) Should such a schema replace the "pseudo-schema"?
   c) Should such a schema be normative?
   d) Should such a schema be developed alongside the spec, or should we
wait until the spec is more stable (i.e., is someone willing to track
the spec)?

Would you agree?

Office of the CTO   BEA Systems