Re: Raising issues

Also, for the benefit of those not at the F2F;

To help focus the process, issues need to include;

* Title - A short descriptive name for the issue
* Description - A longer and complete description of the issue, state
in terms of the documents
* Justification - Why is this an issue? E.g., state an architectural
concern, demonstrate an interop problem, explain a use case that isn't
met
* Target - What specification the issue is against (core | soap | wsdl )
* Proposal - A reasonably complete proposal for how the issue should be
addressed.

I haven't been requiring all of this information (e.g., justifications
and proposals) in the start-up process of the WG, to enable people to
submit their issues quickly. However, moving forward, I'd like new
issue proposals to include all of this information. This will help us
meet our schedule and help to avoid confusion about the nature of new
issues.

I'll get this information onto the WG page for future reference.

Thanks,