Re: Mandator wsa:Action (was Re: WS-Addr issues)

If someone puts themselves into the dilemna caused by allowing two
operations with the same global element as the child
of the soap body on the same port, they could fix it by giving each
operation its own qname for the input message part element.

I would like to hear a justification for why unique global element names
is a hardship for a web service specifier.

In any event, making WSA:action optional would allow its use when people
have done a "bad design" for their
WSDL.   Service designs which do not need it should not have to use it.

Tom Rutt

Harm Smit wrote:

> [...]

Tel: +1 732 801 5744          Fax: +1 732 774 5133