RE: WSO2 -> Axis issues (PLEASE READ, SPEC/TEST ISSUES)

From: <paul.downey@bt.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 21:07:20 -0000
To: <dims@wso2.com>, <gdaniels@sonicsoftware.com>
Cc: <mark.little@jboss.com>, <public-ws-addressing-tests@w3.org>

> Paul,
> Please pick up the latest wso2-axis.xml from the usual location.
>
> Glen,
> Latest update should clear up the wso2->axis failures.

I'm nervous messing with the report given our PR call is tomorrow
however fetchlogs.pl picked up:

- one all green WSO2-Axis log

- a Microsoft-Microsoft-Axis with less red, but also little
  less green, which I elected to check in given it might
  help Glen

- and a 'bad' WSO2-WSO2-JBoss log file which I elected to ignore

http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/addr/testsuite/report/

Paul