RE: WSO2 -> Axis issues (PLEASE READ, SPEC/TEST ISSUES)

From: Glen Daniels <gdaniels@sonicsoftware.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 15:56:14 -0500
To: <paul.downey@bt.com>, <mark.little@jboss.com>
Cc: <public-ws-addressing-tests@w3.org>

> > One way or another we should definitely add some tests.
>
> feel free to submit test cases, I think the format is fairly
> clear. At this stage I think they'd be 'OPTIONAL' or 'INFORMATIONAL'
> unless they're aimed specifically at WSDL CR.

Er... I think we should perhaps gather opinions on this.

The problem is that the results for WSO2 -> just-about-everyone are
actually (assuming our interpretation is correct) logs demonstrating
IMPROPER behaviour according to our current spec.  If I get a message
with no FaultTo, a ReplyTo of "none", and a duplicate To header, we
should NOT be getting a fault back on the HTTP backchannel.

So, we should really probably fix the test assertions (by adding
something like "(no ReplyTo) OR (ReplyTo == anonymous)") for a bunch of
these tests, and also add the new one I described (I'll submit that in
the correct format).  I don't think this should be OPTIONAL or
INFORMATIONAL.

I don't want to hold things up, but nor do I want a test suite that
doesn't match our spec.

--Glen