RE: JBoss->Axis logs

From: <paul.downey@bt.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 10:44:18 -0000
To: <Kevin.Conner@jboss.com>, <public-ws-addressing-tests@w3.org>

Great!

regenerated report, more green, only two boxes with
a splash of red: Microsoft->Axis and Microsoft->WSO2

Maybe we can get Microsoft to do a run and refresh their
client row?

BTW, dims, I seem to get 404 for the Microsoft->WSO2
log you're hosting?! Might be nice if I can use fresh
logs from Microsoft for the final report?!

Paul