FTF results and testathon next Tuesday

From: Jonathan Marsh <jmarsh@microsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 16:12:46 -0800
To: "WS-Addressing Tests" <public-ws-addressing-tests@w3.org>
Well, our results weren't totally impressive at the FTF today.  I
thought we were close but it looks like we might be regressing a bit,
especially the Sun-Microsoft and Sun-IBM logs.  Dunno what happened
there, didn't they used to be all green?  It can't all be just log
problems can it?

We still have some significant work to do to get two complete
implementations including all optional features, and two more complete
implemenations of all required features.  And we only have this next
week to do it.  By Monday the 13th, we need to be solid green or the
schedule slips.

Those at the FTF agreed to hold another session Tuesday, starting at the
regular testing telcon time (8AM PST), and lasting 4 hours to fix bugs,
regenerate logs (getting all logs on publicly available directories will
help a lot with this!)  I hope you all can attend and help us meet this
goal.  Please reserve the time.

 [  Jonathan Marsh  ][  jmarsh@microsoft.com
<mailto:jmarsh@microsoft.com>   ][  http://spaces.msn.com/auburnmarshes
<http://spaces.msn.com/auburnmarshes>   ]