RE: FTF results and testathon next Tuesday

The latest test report looks awesome!  Besides a fair number of problems
for Axis, the only red in the required testcases comes from Sun hitting
other endpoints.  AIUI this is a firewall problem which results in
misnumbered messages.  Might be something else going on with Sun->JBoss
1152 and 1252.  Arun won't be available until about 2.5 hours into the
testathon, so I don't see much that we can do until then.  Mike isn't
available until 2 hours in.

For optional testcases, JBoss and Microsoft interoperate on all
testcases, so we're done there too!

I expect to check in on IRC in an hour (irc.w3.org, port 6665, channel
#ws-addr; web-based interface is at http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc)
to see if there is anything we can do to help green up Axis or get a
WSO2 client online, and call-in if necessary.  But today's interopathon
promises to be blissfully dull ;-).