Re: Proposal: New tests with addressing none uri

Well I think it's be a useful test to show what the implementations do so
that others might do the right thing in the future.
I'm also somewhat of the opinion (though haven't implemented it as such)
that it perhaps should be a special case within the WSDL binding doc and
the test will flush it out and allow a wider discussion.
Do you have an objection to me adding these tests?
David

David Illsley
Web Services Development
MP127, IBM Hursley Park, SO21 2JN
+44 (0)1962 815049 (Int. 245049)
david.illsley@uk.ibm.com

Arun Gupta <Arun.Gupta@Sun.COM>
Sent by: public-ws-addressing-tests-request@w3.org
07/31/2006 04:57 PM

David Illsley/UK/IBM@IBMGB
cc
public-ws-addressing-tests@w3.org
Subject
Re: Proposal: New tests with addressing none uri

Hi David,

I think from WSDL Binding perspective, there are two types of addresses:
anonymous and non-anonymous. With that I'd qualify none URI as
non-anonymous.

What additional feature of WSDL Binding do you think this might test
otherwise ?

-Arun

--
got Web Services ?
Download and Contribute Web Services Interoperability Technology (WSIT)