Re: Proposal: New tests with addressing none uri

From: Arun Gupta <Arun.Gupta@Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 08:57:31 -0700
To: David Illsley <david.illsley@uk.ibm.com>
Cc: public-ws-addressing-tests@w3.org

Hi David,

I think from WSDL Binding perspective, there are two types of addresses:
anonymous and non-anonymous. With that I'd qualify none URI as
non-anonymous.

What additional feature of WSDL Binding do you think this might test
otherwise ?

-Arun

--
got Web Services ?
Download and Contribute Web Services Interoperability Technology (WSIT)