Editorial comments on latest editorial drafts

From: Hugo Haas <hugo@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 10:20:44 +0100
To: Marc Hadley <Marc.Hadley@sun.com>
Cc: public-ws-addressing-eds@w3.org
Hi Mark.

Here are a couple of items that I think are missing in the editors'
draft:

- From i044's resolution[1]:

    - [reference parameters] are missing in Core as an MAP

- From i007's resolution[2]:

    - in Core: the XML Infoset representation
      (/[reference parameters]*) of the [reference parameters] MAP
      from above is missing

    - in SOAP binding: my proposal for i007 which was accepted was to
      replace the text about binding EPRs by some text to bind MAPs; I
      believe that "The [address] property in the endpoint reference
      is copied in the [destination] message addressing property. The
      infoset representation of the [destination] property becomes a
      header block in the SOAP message." should be removed: it's
      covered by other rules, the rules to build a reply message in
      Core and the rules to bind MAPs in 3.2 Description.

- SOAP section 3.3: s|[reference parameter]|the
  http://.../ReferenceParameters property|

Cheers,

Hugo

  1. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-addressing/2005Feb/0091.html