From: Scott Rowe <scottrowe@google.com<mailto:scottrowe@google.com>>
Date: Wednesday, April 17, 2013 10:01 AM
To: julee <jburdeki@adobe.com<mailto:jburdeki@adobe.com>>
Cc: "public-wpd-analytics@w3.org<mailto:public-wpd-analytics@w3.org>" <public-wpd-analytics@w3.org<mailto:public-wpd-analytics@w3.org>>
Subject: Re: Where should I bring up topic clusters

Doug and I are still gnawing on this one off line. We think we'll have to do a top-down taxonomy and some serious clean-up for this, as well as taking it under the covers to prevent a cluster-f***. I've filed an issue[1] in the Content  project for this for us to work on.

~Scott

[1] http://project.webplatform.org/content/issues/42