Re: Where should I bring up topic clusters

Doug and I are still gnawing on this one off line. We think we'll have to
do a top-down taxonomy and some serious clean-up for this, as well as
taking it under the covers to prevent a cluster-f***. I've filed an
issue[1] in the Content  project for this for us to work on.

~Scott

[1] http://project.webplatform.org/content/issues/42