W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-wot-wg@w3.org > March 2019

[TestFest] minutes - 13 March 2019

From: Kazuyuki Ashimura <ashimura@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2019 22:53:43 +0900
Message-ID: <CAJ8iq9UiY0_gQia6mWsZqqo9xCz2aP-gFF0CHGFwTtRF=wCf0g@mail.gmail.com>
To: Public Web of Things IG <public-wot-ig@w3.org>, public-wot-wg@w3.org
available at:
  https://www.w3.org/2019/03/13-wot-pf-minutes.html

also as text below.

Thanks a lot for taking these minutes, Taki!

Kazuyuki

---

   [1]W3C

      [1] http://www.w3.org/

                               - DRAFT -

                              WoT TestFest

13 Mar 2019

Attendees

   Present
          Kaz_Ashimura, Michael_McCool, Taki_Kamiya,
          Tomoaki_Mizushima, Kunihiko_Toumura, Ryuichi_Matsukura,
          Toru_Kawaguchi

   Regrets

   Chair
          McCool

   Scribe
          taki

Contents

     * [2]Topics
     * [3]Summary of Action Items
     * [4]Summary of Resolutions
     __________________________________________________________

   McCool: How to mark at risk items.
   ... API Key, OAuth2, etc. I am going to mark them as at risk.
   ... section header can be marked.
   ... we can say that section header marked indicates the whole
   section is at risk.
   ... @context extension still needs tests.
   ... section 7 goes away including assertions.
   ... some tests were passing before, but now is failing. maybe
   this is a bug.
   ... there are items that needs manual tests.
   ... "Dereferenceable URL". We can check if it is a valid URL in
   syntax.

   McCool is going through implementation report...

   McCool: Uri Variable needs more tests.
   ... security scheme tests, we will check whether each test
   scheme is used or not.
   ... we have new pass items. about dozen or so since last time.
   ... Siemens updated. Ege updated manual assertions.
   ... Fujitsu made update.
   ... Panasonic, Hitachi made updates.
   ... Manual assertions from Intel.
   ... Ege is updating TD Readme.

   Kaz: Do we need to assign more items to volunteers?

   McCool: There are many missing stuff around security.
   ... Multi-language was taken care of.
   ... I volunteer to change intel TD to address multi-language
   stuff in security scheme.
   ... semantic tagging in security scheme. Links in data schema.
   Those needs volunteers.
   ... We call for new volunteers next week.
   ... Security scheme is the 1st priority.
   ... Fallback plan is to make some of them optional as
   extension.
   ... "scheme" in security scheme should be clarified. It can use
   a string that was externally defined.
   ... We should bring this extension issue to TD call.
   ... I will clean up at risk csv file by Friday.
   ... Thank you for everyone who uploaded new data.
   ... A lot of errors are due to bugs.
   ... Security meeting will discuss penetration test on Monday.
   ... in a couple weeks.
   ... Let's close the call

   <kaz> [adjourned]

Summary of Action Items

Summary of Resolutions

   [End of minutes]
     __________________________________________________________


    Minutes manually created (not a transcript), formatted by
    David Booth's [5]scribe.perl version 1.154 ([6]CVS log)
    $Date: 2019/03/14 13:53:04 $

      [5] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm
      [6] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/scribe/
Received on Thursday, 14 March 2019 13:54:45 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Thursday, 14 March 2019 13:54:46 UTC