Re: [TF-LD] From compact representations to semantic lifting

Dear Kjetil, all,

For the lifting advertisement part, that's something I have been
investigating recently, and proposed to use a 'Content-Lifting-Rule' header
whose value is a URI that identifies the lifting mechanism.

Your application can then recognize some lifting rule URIs, or dereference
the URI and apply the rule you find there using a generic lifting mechanism
(for example, if you retrieve a application/vnd.sparql-generate, you can
use our SPARQL-Generate implementation https://w3id.org/sparql-generate/ )

See paper https://2018.eswc-conferences.org/paper_159/ submitted at ESWC
this year (rejected unfortunately, but the ideas are out there)

Best,
Maxime Lefrançois