[TF-LD] Web Meeting on 14.09.2017 - Cancelled

From: Anicic, Darko <darko.anicic@siemens.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2017 15:33:39 +0000
To: public WoT IG <public-wot-ig@w3.org>
Dear all,

we have started discussion on alignment between the WoT ontology and the SSN ontology. Tomorrow the SSN Ontology will be discussed in the TF-TD web conference, hence it is a good opportunity to discuss tomorrow this topic in TF-TD instead of TF-LD. Therefore I will cancel the TF-LD web meeting for tomorrow.

Cheers,
Darko