Re: References for "best practices" in IoT security needed

Thanks, I had the IIC one in the list of references already.  It's an excellent reference, but specifically for industrial use cases (and, with a bit of a stretch, to municipal and institutional use cases).  I also like that it specifically addresses the issue of combined security and safety engineering.

The main hole we have, I think, is a reference for smart home use cases.

Michael