Doodle for TD Restructuring

From: Kaebisch, Sebastian <sebastian.kaebisch@siemens.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2016 10:59:19 +0000
To: "public-wot-ig@w3.org" <public-wot-ig@w3.org>
Dear WoT members,

I hope, you had a safe trip back home. This is the call to find attendees regarding the work on the TD restructuring which was initiated at TPAC meeting last Friday (also see [1]). Doing this, I just setup a doodle poll [2] to find a regularly web meeting slot in the same step. Please make your options available until end of this week. I would like start the web meeting next week.

Best regards
Sebastian

[1] https://github.com/w3c/wot/tree/master/proposals/td-restructuring
[2] http://doodle.com/poll/hcafvkxwfwqxhn66