RE: Doodle for TD Restructuring

From: <kajimoto.kazuo@jp.panasonic.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2016 22:21:04 +0000
To: <sebastian.kaebisch@siemens.com>, <public-wot-ig@w3.org>

I’d like to join the discussion.

From: Kaebisch, Sebastian [mailto:sebastian.kaebisch@siemens.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2016 7:59 PM
To: public-wot-ig@w3.org
Subject: Doodle for TD Restructuring

Dear WoT members,

I hope, you had a safe trip back home. This is the call to find attendees regarding the work on the TD restructuring which was initiated at TPAC meeting last Friday (also see [1]). Doing this, I just setup a doodle poll [2] to find a regularly web meeting slot in the same step. Please make your options available until end of this week. I would like start the web meeting next week.

Best regards
Sebastian

[1] https://github.com/w3c/wot/tree/master/proposals/td-restructuring
[2] http://doodle.com/poll/hcafvkxwfwqxhn66