Von: Robert Gallas [gallas.robert@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Montag, 19. September 2016 22:37
An: public-wot-ig@w3.org
Betreff: Re: Call for WoT Implementations

Hi Daniel

I implement WoT platform in Golang

- Software / Project Name: TNO2
- Organization Name: no organization
- Platform, Language: Golang
- License: Mozilla Public License Version 2.0
- Concise, short maturity-level statement: Project is in prototyping phase. Intention of TNO2 is to provide customizable and extensible WoT platform. TNO2 will be deployable on embedded devices like Raspberry, Beaglebone as well as on the Cloud.

Currently during prototyping phase few challenges showed up, which will be hopefully discussed in the mailing list.

Robert