Reminder: IRTF Thing-to-Thing Research Group meeting this weekend

From: Kovatsch, Matthias <matthias.kovatsch@siemens.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2016 16:26:29 +0000
To: "public-wot-ig@w3.org" <public-wot-ig@w3.org>
CC: "t2trg@irtf.org" <t2trg@irtf.org>
Dear all

A reminder for the adjacent T2TRG meeting on Saturday and Sunday:

We will meet on the Siemens Lisbon campus in "Forum 3": Rua Irmãos Siemens 1, 2720-093 Amadora, Portugal
https://www.google.de/maps/place/Siemens/@38.7172138,-9.2251032,13.82z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0xab1302613365c828!8m2!3d38.7372641!4d-9.2291594
I would recommend to share cabs or Uber to get there.

The doors open at 9am on Saturday with coffee, first session starts at 10am. You can find the full agenda here:
https://github.com/t2trg/2016-09-w3c-wot

Please register ASAP with the T2TRG chairs: t2trg-chairs@ietf.org<mailto:t2trg-chairs@ietf.org>
We need your name for the visitor badges...

With best regards,
Dr. Matthias Kovatsch

Siemens AG
Corporate Technology
CT RDA NEC EMB-DE
Otto-Hahn-Ring 6
81739 Muenchen, Germany
Mobile: +49 173 5288856
mailto:matthias.kovatsch@siemens.com

Siemens Aktiengesellschaft: Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Gerhard Cromme; Managing Board: Joe Kaeser, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer; Roland Busch, Lisa Davis, Klaus Helmrich, Janina Kugel, Siegfried Russwurm, Ralf P. Thomas; Registered offices: Berlin and Munich, Germany; Commercial registries: Berlin Charlottenburg, HRB 12300, Munich, HRB 6684; WEEE-Reg.-No. DE 23691322