new member introduction

From: Andrei Ciortea <andrei.ciortea@emse.fr>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2016 11:31:51 +0200
To: public-wot-ig@w3.org
Dear all,

My name is Andrei Ciortea, I am a postdoctoral researcher at École des Mines de Saint-Étiene, affiliated with Université de Lyon.

I have a general background in AI, with a focus on multi-agent systems. During my PhD I became more interested in the Web and in particular hypermedia-driven environments.

I will be at TPAC next week and at IoT2016 in November, looking forward to meet you at any of these events.

Thanks,
Andrei