new member introduction

From: Peter Saint-Andre - Filament <peter@filament.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2016 10:03:12 -0600
To: public-wot-ig@w3.org
Sorry about that, I neglected to send an introduction.

Currently I'm CTO at Filament, where we build low-power devices that
communicate over long-range radio using telehash for end-to-end
encryption and aspects of both blockchain and JSON Web Token for
identity, discovery, and contractual capabilities.

Prior to joining Filament I worked primarily on XMPP for many years, and
I am still involved in the XMPP community. Although most of my
standardization experience has been at the IETF, I have been
peripherally involved with W3C, too.

Thanks!

Peter

--