Re: How to attract new members to the WoT IG?

Dave,

I agree that we need work items on semantics and security. But from my
exp, not a lot of developer can create software modules for semantic
computing. So, with a colleague of mine, I worked on creating a
framework trying to hide semantics from developers. It was the same I
talked about during the last f2f open day.

I feel best practice guidelines are highly necessary to give
guidelines to developers.

Soumya

Research Engineer, EURECOM, France | +33658194342 | @skdatta2010 |
https://sites.google.com/site/skdunfolded | Skype id: soumyakantidatta